This is the future home of map/reduce functionality, reviews, and architecture.
"How Google Works - Reducing Complexity"
- article from Baseline magazine
"Can Your Programming Language Do This?"
- article from the Joel on Software weblog
- article about MapReduce in Cat from the Cat project wiki
"Simple Map Reduce in Ruby"
- article about using SimpleMapReduce on Ruby's Rinda which uses DrbRuby
- Open source Ruby implementation
- Open Source MapReduce implementation from Apache
IBM MapReduce Tools for Eclipse
- A plug-in that supports the creation of MapReduce applications within Eclipse
- Open Source C++ MapReduce (non-distributed) implementation from Trolltech
Map/Reduce and Queues for MySQL Using Gearman